Online marketing is not difficult, it’s not “too hard”. It’s easy BUT.. you actually have to go out and do it to start making money online.
Do this every day or every few days or at least every week.
If you do this every day you will make money on the internet.
- Find a keyword/keyphrase and then research related keywords and content
- Work it into an article, spin* it 3 or 4 times, and submit it.
- Make a related video and submit it.
- Write a related blog post.
- Work your article into a press release and submit it.
- Create a simple 4-8 page website with good relevant content, and submit it.
- Social network your content (facebook, twitter, myspace, etc)
- Bookmark your content (digg.com, delicious.com etc.)
- Write a classified ad and submit it
- Start again at the top of this list..
Sound like a lot of work? Well, it is. It’s called marketing. But once you find your ‘groove’ it becomes easy and much quicker. Soon you’ll have your own system at work. Keep doing it. Keep doing it. Keep doing it. Do NOT do it once and wait to see if you make any money. Just keep doing it…
Don’t complain if your article doesn’t get any traffic.
Don’t complain if your video didn’t get any hits.
Don’t complain. Just go and find out how to do it better. Then do it again!
This is how you make long-term passive income the “free traffic” way.
Here are some more general marketing tips that I share with other people (off the top of my head):
- Make your blog your central “hub” site. This is you, this is your brand.
- Use GlobalNPN‘s capture pages (or create your own with the capture page creator)
- Use GlobalNPN’s List Marketer Pro. for your list building if you want your messages to be delivered.
- FOCUS on creating quality, relevant content
- FOCUS on presenting yourself as the expert (even if you’re not)
- FOCUS on building your list of prospects for GlobalNPN.
- Look at what the successful people are doing, and copy it (the methods not the content)
- Always use capture pages or capture forms.
- Subscribe to this blog right now and comment below.
- Become a “fan” of GlobalNPN on facebook right now and comment.
- Don’t spam.
Have Fun. Oh, and DO IT!