My name’s Geoff and I’m from Victoria, BC, Canada. Well, just north of Victoria, actually 🙂
I’m a full-time programmer / online marketer and I earn 100% of my income online. No long commutes for me anymore! Long gone are my days of dealing with outrageous work hours and crazy bosses…
Thanks to internet business I can spend time (all day if I want) with my wife and kids, or just hang out by myself exploring the great outdoors as I love to do. Basically I make my own schedule and that’s truly the best part about being in the position that I’m in.
Let’s see, what else can I say..
I was born in Edmonton Alberta, but was raised in Vancouver, BC. Lived there most of my life, great place to grow up. I have 2 older sisters that I continue to look up to (even though they’re shorter than me, haha), and we continue to be a very close family. Over all, I’d say I’m a pretty average guy. I like sports, camping, playing music, and I don’t think I could ever live more than a stone’s throw from the ocean. After living in Vancouver for 22 years I can say now that I really like NOT living in the city…
Ummmm…. Thinking as I’m typing…
So, for the past few years I’ve been earning a much greater income than what most people would call a full-time salary. MUCH greater. And it’s great to know that I did it myself. No more 9 to 5 crap for me! Yeeha!
Oh, here’s the kind of people that I DO NOT want to meet:
– whiners that want me to do all the work for them and magically make them rich
– people that need to blame someone else for their own mistakes
– program-hoppers that chase the all mighty dollar (you know who you are;).
– impatient, and un-caring people.
And here’s the kind of people that I DO want to meet:
– good listeners
– those that don’t mind putting in some effort to get what they want
– visionaries (you ARE one, but probably just don’t know it yet).
– those that can already see themselves in a successful role, even if they’re not there yet
– hockey fans (hey, I’m Canadian!)
Okay.. I think that’s it for now. I look forward to hearing from you..
– Geoff Stephen